View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It certainly seems like a good idea to have an option to exclude the periodicals from the collections. However, as I don't have a T1 it is not possible for me to make the change myself. There is a long thread in this forum about adding T1 support to calibre, in whcih the person who wrote the driver hangs out, try making a post there to attract his attention.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote