View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #22
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1 & BlackBerry PlayBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
UPDATE: I got a really quite quick e-mail back from the PRESIDENT of Poisoned Pen Press saying they had been having some problems with their checkout, thought they had fixed them, but apparently not. He's going to get back to me, and I'll update here when it's fixed.
That's really nice of them and good to hear they have such commitment to customer service. I'm even more pleased that I bought the lot of sale books directly from their site (in addition to the supporting DRM-free multiformat thing) and would gladly buy more such direct discount offers now.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote