Reading here some posts and thoughts I have made some suggestions for new functionality in M92 on Onyx engineers and got some answers(in blue):
1. Multitasking - means opening more than one
ebook/application/browser and quick switching between them --- We plan to do it, but need some time.
2. Chronology for each book – means saving and showing of last (let
say 10 or another configurable value) opened pages in a book. So a
reader can easily go for example to a register/addendum and back to
the last read page (show taskbar let say by long holding the OK
button) --- It can be made soon.
3. Browser does not support https. It is a problem that should be
solved very soon. Very important by buying ebooks from internet. --- It can be made soon.
4. Export of notes from a book in a txt file. --- It can be made soon.
5. Showing short information about taken notes in the table of
contents of a book --- It can be made soon
6. Hand controlled touch screens and colour E-Ink screens in 9”? --- We going to launch 9.7" E-ink infared touch, which the cost will be more competitive than color E-ink.
So now it is public
and I hope that some of asked functionality will be available in the next firmware versions very soon
Do you, guys, have some additional suggestions?