Thread: KOBO Vox Issues
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:11 AM   #11
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp031 View Post
3- When I read that particular book that I have to re-download the ereader stays on until it I turn it off or the battery runs out. It never goes into sleep mode once I start reading that book (IE I place the book down for 20 mins and come back and it is still on).
This is normal. Kobo app isn't supposed to go to sleep when a book is open. This is to avoid something going to sleep while someone is in the middle of reading a page.

As for some of your other problems, did you check the date and time? If it is off, this can affect your bookmarks.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote