View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
Hamlet53
Under Fire
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
What Issybird said, except that I may not read all of Whitman and only commit to reading the list of Keats poems listed under that selection. I put in a request for Beowulf and the collection of poems by Tranströmer with my local library when I first nominated those two books, and so now that I have them in hand I will take the opportunity to read both as well.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote