View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #31
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
What happens is when in Overdrive, I press the Vox Menu button, then Get Books and the link to my Ontario Library Service Download Centre is there (with "Add a Library" below it). When I tap the link, it changes to my browser. Then, when I touch "Login" I get [select library] in a dropdown box. When I touch the dropdown arrow, I get all the libraries in Ontario from A to Z and I have to scroll through and hopefully stop at mine, which starts with "O". If I manage to get to it without opening another library or overshooting too many times. I press it and I get my saved library card number and PIN so I can actually log in. The whole point of starting this thread is that on my PC when I go to Ontario Library Service Download Centre, I get a dialog box where I just start to type in my library name and it takes me right to the actual login. The Vox browser, however, gives me some dumbed-down Android screen where I have to scroll through hundreds of libraries without launching the wrong one. That is what I wanted to get around, but I can't find a way.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote