View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
0.4.905 (0.5 beta) Available

This is the last beta before 0.5. All issues in the previous betas have been fixed. I don't foresee any major issues with this release and there will only be minor (unless critical issues are found) changes will be made between now and 0.5. The translations in this beta are known to be out of date. I will pull the latest ones from Transifex shortly before 0.5 is taged and packaged.

Two issues I could not reproduce on any platform and I recommend deleting Sigil's configuration settings to see if that fixes the issue for those who experienced them. 1) Dictionary defaulting to German when None is selected. 2) Window size and position not being saved between runs.

This beta, as well as 0.5, is built against Qt 4.7.4 on OS X and Windows and 4.7.2 on Linux. The Linux build is built on Ubuntu 11.04. OS X is a 64bit binary (requires a Core 2 Duo as the minimum CPU) and requires 10.6 (Snow Leopard) as the minimum OS X version.