View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan54160 View Post
Hi,
I try it on my Kindle Touch following the README.txt, and the "Profiles" is anded in the menu. But when I tap the sub-menu hide profile1 , there is no effect on it.

Only one line in the config file of profile1: Home Books, no quotes and no comma.
Is your folder you wish to hide called "Home Books"? As in, if you go to the documents folder, there is a folder "Home Books" there, correct?

Quote:
Another question: tap on the sub-menu show profile1 will restart the Kindle Touch.
This is the only way I know of at the moment to get the books to show up again. I haven't figured out a way to force a rescan of the documents folder, working on it at the moment.
---edit---
Thanks to rastik, the show script no longer triggers a reboot. Download the latest version, backup your config files, and extract the new version into the FolderToggle directory. Move the config files back, and voila!

Please let me know if this helps, we'll make it work!

Last edited by vaniaspeedy; 01-08-2012 at 02:51 PM.
vaniaspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote