View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
I ran into the same issue, every time I plugged in via USB to transfer files. Even occurred when I was transferring to the external card and leaving the internal memory untouched. I use Dropbox to do all my transfers of smaller files and a micro-SD adapter for larger files to the external card. Seems like a substantial issue considering the Vox is bundled with a cable intended to be used for USB transfers...
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote