View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 05:58 AM   #3253
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Thanks Jackie.

I've found a file on the reader called /system/lib/libreadercore.so. Inside that, there is the text res:///userStyle.css. I've tried putting a userStyle.css in / (the root directory), /data, /system and /mnt/sdcard and none of these appear to work.

I've pulled apart /system/app/EbookReader.apk and system/app/EbookReader.odex but these don't seem to reference CSS much - it looks like everything is handled in /system/lib/libreadercore.so. I'll dig around in there a bit more...

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote