Thread: Tools Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #216
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Actually you are right on this. Old one uses /test/DKLite/ whereas the new one uses /DuoKan as its system folder on the system partition.
And their folders on the user partiiton are also different( Lite vs xKindle)
It deletes the one in the system partition however the one in the user partition remains undeleted after the upgrade.
BTW to preserve your personal settings it copies the related files to the their new locations.
Ah. So it automatically deletes what it doesn't need, or that was leftover from previous installs. I was curious if by upgrading I would find myself with a much larger Duokan folder than necessary.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote