View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #37
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
Vish, thanks for the info. that is really good to hear, kinda scared of rooting the device, but i have some time... perhaps by then you all will have "worked the bugs out" and you can help me not break the e-reader (did i mention i managed to lock down the journalism dept's computer system by mistake forcing the admin rights on accident? i am NOT a safe person around electronics ) oh, and yes, you could help me in German

Ace and Therisa, thank you so much for your valuable input as to the bookcover case issue. i really am scared about the screens, as i have heard very very bad tales--enough so, that i am NOT having my T1 shipped to me from the USA (you should have seen the mangled mess the box with my other presents was when it made it to me--nothing damaged inside, but not so sure about the screen in that situation). that gives me time to find the right case.

Therisa, i too, was considering the 350 and had i found it at a great price (t1 for $89 no sales tax new is pretty darn unbeatable--with the return timeframe, i am good as gold by the time i am in the USA to pick it up).

i cannot believe the help you all are giving me. i am soo excited--didn't think it would be THAT big a deal. my mom said she has become as excited about this present as anything she has ever given me because she knows it is the perfect (late Christmas) present.
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote