View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenouchkaia View Post
What do you mean by "I'm not sure that would be the correct behaviour." How would you get the result I want ? If you have time...
I mean that I don't know how exactly floats and borders are supposed to interact (according to the CSS specification). It might be that what you are seeing in ADE is the correct behaviour, or at least that it is one of the possibilities.

As for a solution, you could try at least placing the <div class="image_right"> inside the <div class="recette">, although I don't expect it to make a difference...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote