Thread: PRS-T1 New Homescreen
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #144
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspaceman View Post
Page 2 hasn't been been developed yet, I have now found a way of counting notes, but I haven't found a way of opening the apps to show notes/pictures/audio.

I will probably remove the second screen as all of the functionality can be accessed by using the 'Apps' button and opening apps directly.
If you're taking votes, can you please leave the second screen as is, or at least very similar to what it is now? Using the "Apps" button shows all installed Android apps and the scrolling is woeful. Having the second screen with just the reader-specific apps and the nice simple layout is a big win in my opinion.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote