View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Have this app installed on my Fire. It tells me channel 14 is a stronger/better channel. Only problem is my Router only lists up to channel 11. Anyone have any insight?

Carol
The only way to get access to channel 14 is to use a third party firmware on your router. That is if your router can run on third party firmware. Channel 14 is use only by Japan, channel 13 is use by Europe. If you use it and someone reports you to the FCC, you will be fined.

Anyway even if you use it you may have problems with your devices connecting to that channel. I have access to channel 14 on my router but I've never used it. You should be find using on the main three channel 1,6, and 11. Use the channel thats the strongest.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote