View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #32
lokisarrow
Enthusiast
lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOBILEREAD PALS.

I'm so pumped I just had to brag. Buckyball received it's 20th review on Amazon!!!
Diane from Omaha wrote:
I really enjoyed this book. It takes you back to your twenties, hanging out with your friends and going clubbing. I had friends like these that acted that way. The book gets you all comfortable and then there is the twist. Wow. Not what I expected. I'd call it a Sci-Fi/urban fantasy if I had to put a label on it. Not easy to pin down. I think most anyone would enjoy reading along as the story unfolds. I love that the author shows the main character grow up and change and then change again. It's interesting picking up on the hints and clues along with the main character so you figure out what the heck is happening. There are lots of characters but there is also plenty of information about them so they don't all blend together. You get to know them and like them.
It was great to read something a little different. Highly recommend it.

. It's one of the best books I read in 2011.

http://lokisarrow.wordpress.com/
lokisarrow is offline   Reply With Quote