This version is full of bugs
1) So much power usage: load a book , a few page turns then Duokan drains 2%- 3% of charge.
2) Some of my fonts cause displaying full blank pages
3) Turning page is much slower than before
4) Calculating of page is reset whenever a book is loaded. It displays an initial percentage. It refreshes after a few turns until indexing finishes. This makes unable to determine the whole page number and unable to immediate jump to last pages.
5) It seems opening a book triggers an indexing feature(begins every time from scratch). This increases loading time for about 40 seconds if the book is bigger than 300 pages(actual real pages) and you were at more than %50.
6) Waking up from standby takes that more long time as opening like I described above.
Assume you have a PDF book that is actually 400 pages. After converting to mobi, adjusting fonts and first loading, it takes 15 secs. Duokan calculates 1250 page turns and should display the first page as 1/1250. Instead it displays 1/114 then turn a page it displays 2/278, then 3 / 507 until you get the whole 1250. Now you can turn the pages faster because the indexing has finished. Now go to page 1100/1250 then return to home.
open that same book and it takes 1 minute because it start the indexing from scratch and processes to get you that 1100 th page and display 1100/1250. Now you power off and try to wake to last read page. Taadaaa you need that 1 minute again to get there
7) Duokan is active and processing files while you are connected via USB. This causes locked files which cannot be deleted (most of the files are created as *.dkx). This also breaks the file structure and windows gives an "mass storage error" even you unplugged USB safely.