View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #140
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9, Fire 7HD, Surface 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
On other fronts, even though I can't list or quantify them, two of my challenges were to read less junk and to stop letting Overdrive control my reading. I've had some success with both. I abandoned what would have been a two-star mystery, the first in Charles Todd's newer series about a WWI nurse. I also canceled serveral holds at Overdrive. My new mantra is that if I wouldn't check it out of the physical library, I don't need it from Overdrive.
Good. I've also done some of that. And I had the same reaction to the Charles Todd book. I tried twice to read it, and just gave it up as a waste of time. I've got way more than enough books on my TBR to not need to read something I'm not enjoying.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote