View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #137
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 950, 350s, N7, &...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
I think I remember that agreement!

I must say, Issy, that kicking OD into the back bedroom is a good idea. Me? I struggle to not let my impulses and wallet direct my reading. I often abandon series and/or reading plans to read a new book I just had to purchase.
At least that means you really, really want to read it! I'm most bothered by OD books that turn out to be mediocre, but I finish them at least in part because OD books can be a now or never (or at least several weeks, if not months, before you can get it again) proposition. I want to be a lot choosier about what I put on hold, so at least when I have to re-arrange my reading to accommodate a book that's finally become available to me (and why do several books always all show up at once? the perennial OD plaint), it's because it's a book that I really do want to read.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote