View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #130
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
That's interesting. I also use a MAC whitelist, and I haven't been able to get my Touch working with my router yet, either.

In my case, the Touch claims it has connected but then just sits there indefinitely busy until I cancel it.

It's entirely possible that I don't have my router set up correctly, though. I didn't have DHCP set up until yesterday, and all my other wifi devices use manual settings. (I think I tested the DHCP successfully with my 3DS, but it might have cheated and used its existing settings.)

I'll give it a go without the Access Control list now.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote