View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 11:09 AM   #33
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
Incidentally, today I emailed help@kobobooks.com asking how I might purchase an extra Vox charger because other chargers don't work properly. When I get a reply, I'll post here.
Just received a reply:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting Kobo Customer Care.

We do apologize for the problems that you are experiencing.

What we would advise you to do is go to your nearest electronic store with your device and purchase a 5 amp charger that is compatible with your device, that is if you are unable to locate a vox charger at your electronic store because they are not available online.

Sincerely,

The Kobo Team
Clearly, whoever replied has no idea that the OEM charger is a dedicated Vox accessory, designed to work with the Vox software. Just a generic answer for a generic product. I guess I'll have to ask at http://getsatisfaction.com/kobo
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote