View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 10:24 PM   #22
GypsyWoman
Groupie
GypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony E Reader PRS-505/iTouch/Blackberry Curve-Pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetCinNC View Post
Thanks, GypsyWoman. To do the design, I just found a simple design and cut a stencil out using it. It was fairly simple to then color in the lines with a Sharpie.

Vera Bradley just retired 4 new colors, so those colors are on sale at 25% off. If you go to their website, they actually have some older retired colors at about 40% off, I think.

Edited to add: I don't know if the reader in any other cover would fit in the mini hipster. When I thought about trying it out, I just took my reader to the store with me. I told the clerk I wanted to see if the reader would fit so they would know what I was up to before trying it.
Retired colors sound like a good deal to me. I'll hop over to the site and check them out.

I still don't think I could stencil a design on anything with a sharpie. Very impressive to me.
GypsyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote