View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 10:38 PM   #21
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyWoman View Post
I love Vera Bradley. I would have never thought of using something like a hipster. If I get tired of the leather case I'll get a Vera.

You are very informative. I appreciate your posts. Always very helpful.

Thanks, GypsyWoman. To do the design, I just found a simple design and cut a stencil out using it. It was fairly simple to then color in the lines with a Sharpie.

The Vera Bradley mini hipster fits the book with its original cover like it was made for it. I use the mini hipster to make it easier to carry around my reader and protect it from rain, etc. I normally carry a tiny purse, so I can't just throw the reader in with my normal stuff.

Vera Bradley just retired 4 new colors, so those colors are on sale at 25% off. If you go to their website, they actually have some older retired colors at about 40% off, I think.

Edited to add: I don't know if the reader in any other cover would fit in the mini hipster. When I thought about trying it out, I just took my reader to the store with me. I told the clerk I wanted to see if the reader would fit so they would know what I was up to before trying it.

Last edited by JanetCinNC; 05-29-2008 at 10:41 PM.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote