View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 07:13 PM   #31
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
thanks escape. you were very descriptive and helpful. makes sense and kinda what i was thinking--but here is where i check to make sure. now to find that--most covers aren't that or are too big...

ummmm.... ok, vish, the kindle advert hast someone doing just that... with the trouser's pocket, i mean. i would never do that. i am a girl, though, and do use a purse--trying to be minimal.

umm the perfectionist thing is a curse in disguise--why do you think i'm afraid of bricking something or trying something out? makes me a horrible artist, programmer or "aufmotzer". need to know all the answers at the beginning.

look at how long this thread is still going with my continuing questions--it's like bringing a new baby home--gotta have everything ready.

you guys are the greatest! so patient with me.
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote