View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #52
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I'm sure glad I bought both of those way back in the days before Agency pricing when they were very reasonably priced.

I'd have to go look but I think I bought The Help for less than $5 and now I own it and don't have to mess with the Overdrive wait list to read it.

I checked out a book last night and sighed with huge relief when I finally was handed over to the Amazon page. Every Overdrive page was taking 3 or more minutes to load.

Sadly (or not so sadly to some who resent all the other library users who get in the way by using the personal playground of the entitled patrons) I think many new Overdrive users are going to try it out once or twice and get too frustrated with the page load times to consider it a viable resource.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote