View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #284
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PocketBook 623 Touch Lux, PocketBook 912 Pro (selled)
[MAJOR CHANGE OF THIS POST]
... was originally the post for the german png and xcf for quickmenu.

Finished the wiki page now and removed everything from this post. Please click here to got to the Coolreader wiki page.

Created a new project on the devoloper hub and uploaded things to the ftp server.

Please feel free to contribute, correct there or post here. I am sure, there are a lot of errors or something is missing. Just go ahead and edit the coolreader wiki page.

I'll upload everything to this central point if you like, but I am not able to search this thread of every single PB model or Coolreader variant. So please help me with actual informations (also if they were already posted here) if you see, there is something missing. Within he wiki, please do not link to attached forum files. Someday you might have other interests and don't update the links any more and people will be lead to old stuff. We should use the dev hub instead to manage coolreader files.

If you like to contribute files directly and for a certain amount of time, create an [https://dev.mobileread.com/trac/hub ...developers hub and I'll add to to the uploaders - no prob.

So now it's your turn keeping things centralised

Last edited by apos; 01-10-2012 at 02:01 PM.
apos is offline   Reply With Quote