View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #44
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Well, I for one find myself coming off the wait list and checking out about 3 books a week and I find I often don't have time to read them.

So all's good for me.

Except they don't have that new Tami Hoag book that I'm wanting to read. I could hissy about that for awhile I guess. Why don't they immediately have all the books I want to read?
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote