Thread: PRS-600 Contrast Adjustment???
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #3
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Assorted Nooks
Unfortunately it's really hard going to a 600 from a 350. Had I only tried the 600 I would have been perfectly happy with the one I bought, but unfortunately I tried my daughter's 350 and realized how much better screen it had. Sold the 600 and bough a 350 for myself as well. (And much later a 950, but that's another story)
I agree on the advice to try one of the more saturated Georgia fonts Dewanthny suggested.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote