PDANet Tablet (Beta)
First of all, I have had by Pocket eDGe for five days so I am no expert. I have Ermine, rooted, market, and live-wallpaper, LCD2ink etc...all working.
Today my project was to get PDANet Tablet (Beta) working so I can share my Droid2's INTERNET connection with my Pocket eDGE. But I am stuck.
1. I downloaded PDANet Tablet (Beta) on my phone from the market.
2. Copied the apk to my Pocket eDGE.
3. Installed on phone and eDGE...no issues.
4. Started PDANet on phone as server.
5. Started PDANet on eDGe as client
6. Set up proxy server...
7. Click the phone and it connects...
PROBLEM: Shortly after connecting, the eDGe disconnects. I am not sure why. Connection seems to last 3 to 5 seconds. It also leaves the Bluetooth crashed (or at least not working). Bluetooth on the eDGe can be restored by powering down bluetooth and then powering it back up with the powercontrol widget.
Using ES File explorer I can transfer files no problem, so the phone to eDGe bluetooth works.