View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #4
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbryant View Post
Do you know a good macro I could use in Word to reduce the image sizes?
I don't use Word so I can't help you at all with macros and stuff.

Quote:
Doing it 1500 times will take a very long time!
As long as you want to perform the same steps on every image you can just use any image manipulation program that supports batch processing (i.e. modify all images at once).

Maybe Calibre/Sigil have some support for this, I'm not sure.

What kind of book are you making anyway? Comic? Picture book? Regular book with illustrations? How important is the picture quality?

If you PM me a sample of your book with a couple of images I'll take a look at it, can't promise you anything concrete though.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote