View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
karenbryant
karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
How to shrink ePub file size

Hi,
I've just finished producing an epub ebook, and I'm delighted with the end product. However, there are many images (about 1,500) inside it, which makes the end product 110mb. Is there anyway of compress the size? I know on mobi pocket you can select a compress option which makes the file smaller, is there any software that can do that for epub? At the moment I'm using Atlantis to produce the file.
karenbryant is offline   Reply With Quote