View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #280
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
Thats odd I don't see these settings somehow differ from for example "Footnotes at page bottom", does it have On/Off indication in your case? Have somebody else encountered similar problems with these settings?
Yes 'Footnotes at page bottom' does have the On/Off indication, those other two don't.
I suppose it could have something to do with default values, I seem to recall a few settings but exactly which, also didn't have any value before I tried different options; Anyhow these two don't give any indication at all.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote