View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 02:15 AM   #1
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, Nexus 7
Talking Question about self-promotion

A friend of mine has several sci-fi short stories he's written that I've convinced him might interest people, so he'd like to start publishing his stories on Smashwords, the Kindle store, etc. I'm going to be preparing the digital book for him. Can I post the links to the finished book under the author self-promotion thread when I'm not the author or will he have to do that himself?
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote