View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 10:36 PM   #129
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asciibaron View Post
how many people could eat from the lavish holiday meals we choke down? how many people are evicted from crappy rental apartments each week? how many malnourished children are there tonight?

tell me more about your ethical civilized world.
Ah, the old, "If I didn't do it, someone else would" augument: Everyone else acts that way, why shouldn't I?

There have always been and there will always be people who behave selfishly. There have always been and will always be those who are unconcerned about the widows and orphans. That doesn't provide cover for the choices we make as individuals.