View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Affiliate Links for "arcadata"- January 2012

Here's the new thread for January (*here's a link to my December thread to check out the last bargains I posted there)

Quote:
Okay, so you may know me since I post a lot of free and bargain books in this forum. I did add affiliate links to my posts before (the links look like this-> http://www.amazon.com/Fifth-Woman-Wa...ag=arcadata-20), but I've been told that isn't allowed anymore in the main forum. I'll be allowed to continue to post my affiliate links in this personal thread though.

Basically, what happens is that I earn referral fees (starts at 4%) whenever a visitor follows my link to Amazon.com (for example) and then makes a qualifying purchase. It was a pretty good incentive for me to spend time here sharing any freebies and bargains I found since I would get extra money per month to spend on books & apps!

So, hopefully, if you don't mind me getting a commission, you'll come visit this thread and click on my links when you're planning to buy something! My plan is that I'll be posting any bargains I find in this thread, but I'll try to continue to post any freebies I find in the main thread.
And here's the first deal(s) for January 1!

The Little Friend by Donna Tartt from Bloomsbury Paperbacks (0.99) is the Amazon UK Kindle Deal of the Day (Jan 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

Twelve years ago Harriet's brother was found murdered in their yard, his killer never identified. Now Harriet resolves to solve the murder and exact her revenge. Her sole ally in this quest, Hely, is devoted to her, but what they soon encounter has nothing to do with child's play: it is dark, adult and all too menacing.
-------------------------------

Amazon UK Promo: 12 Days of Kindle

Quote:
It's the most wonderful time of the year. During the 12 Days of Kindle, you'll find hundreds of Kindle books on sale starting from 0.99. Offer ends January 6, 2012.
For January 1, there are 18 Top Customer Reviewed Books on sale!

Last edited by arcadata; 01-01-2012 at 07:06 PM.