View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 09:57 PM   #114
asciibaron
Connoisseur
asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.asciibaron will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle 4 NT SO
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Given that Amazon provide a perfectly legitimate method of removing the ads, if you wish to get of them, why not do so in the proper manner?
because i don't care. i'm tired of corporations trying to extort money from everyone simply because they can. they are offering the reduced price device for a reason, to market and sell in the long term - they know that $30.00 "savings" will reap sales many times more than that $30.00. thanks but no thanks, every minute of my life doesn't need to contain a commercial for some meaningless product. and why should i pay to stop being bombarded, that is pure greed.