View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:20 AM   #1
Spellbot 5000
Connoisseur
Spellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen3
Cool Howard, Robert E: Savage Stories of Conan v1.00 May '08

Tsgreer did a great version of the collected Conan works from Robert E. Howard. I set out to create a Mobi version for those with a need for that format. Like Tsgreer, I grabbed the txt files of his works from Project Gutenberg Australia. This is my first eBook, so there may be some general errors in formatting or spelling.

Included stories are:

1.) The Phoenix on the Sword
2.) The Scarlet Citadel
3.) The Tower of the Elephant
4.) Black Colossus
5.) The Slithering Shadow
6.) The Pool Of The Black One
7.) Gods of the North
8.) Rogues in the House
9.) Shadows In The Moonlight
10.) Queen Of The Black Coast
11.) Conan - The Devil in Iron
12.) The People Of The Black Circle
13.) A Witch Shall Be Born
14.) Jewels of Gwahlur
15.) Conan - Beyond the Black River
16.) Shadows in Zamboula
17.) The Hour of the Dragon
18.) Red Nails
19.) The Hyborian Age

Much thanks to Tsgreer for inspiration!
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Howard, Robert E - Savage Stories of Conan.mobi (1.26 MB, 2016 views)
Spellbot 5000 is offline   Reply With Quote