First of all, thanks to Calibre developers for theit wonderful job!
I just got a Kobo reader and I wondered how to get my annotations and higlight back on my computer. Nevertheless, I made several tries and I don't understand how to get them. Here is how I proceed:
- I have items on my Calibre Library on my PC (eg. a chapter of my thesis I exported in epub from LibreOffice or free eBooks without DRM)
- I send them to my device (Kobo Reader)
- On the device, I annotate and higlight them
- I delete these items in my Calibre and I import them again from my device
- When I open the items, supposedly higlighted, with the Calibre epub reader, I don't see the annotations
What step am I missing here? Tim, you mention a "comments area", but I don't get what it is refering to.
Thanks in advance for your help and happy new year!