View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 06:24 PM   #15
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1
Well, I am a bit of a tech person (besides reading a lot), so the prospect of a rooted android reader with wifi was just way too tempting... It's a great reader and a great toy.
So meanwhile, my girlfriend has laid hands on the 350 and she is not likely to loosen her grip, which I can perfectly understand. (Besides, what's the use of an unused device, it's just going to rot faster).
Honestly speaking, each time a take the 350, I think "Oh my, it's such a great little thing". Honestly, to me it's one of the very best readers around, especially with PRS+ installed (which is a firmware-addon, developed by some ingenious guys around here. It adds some functionality, which makes it really shine).
But.
I just don't know, if exporting notes with the 350 is possible at all. I once wanted to get a drawing as a jpg and it was quite a hassle, but then, I never ever installed the Sony software, neither the old, nor the new one.
So unless someone else here can confirm that exporting notes works fine with the 350/650, stick to the T1. It IS truly a very, very good reader.
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote