View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #14
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
Thank you Vish. Another question: you have both the x350 and the T1. What is the benefit to the T1 vs the 350 and vice versa (I loved the idea of a true baby reader). I know the T1 is the must "up-to-date" etc. but there is so much positive review of the 350. Knowing what I am looking for and why--would the 350 be an alternative or should I just stick with the T1?

So it's not just me. I was really hoping that someone with Kobo experience would chime in here. From what I have read, it has the exporting better down. Just really not wanting to get a reader by "gut instincts".

I finally got to play with the sony for about 15 min. which was great. I really liked what I could do and see. As I have been stalking the forums here for a bit, I wasn't surprised with what I saw--except the flashing was much less than what I had been dreading. No page skips, but then, I didn't do much or spend hours playing around. I was a bit overwhelmed with the different options and selection options/menus, but that is normal.
No known work-around for the sony software. bummer. I am still hoping some brilliant person here (you all know so much more than I do, anyway) will come up with an "of course, it is soo easy just......" response.

If I end up with one, I guess I'll be looking around ADE etc.--I'm so confused....

Oh--yes, I've googled alf.... just not quite active yet.
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote