View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Kobo H2O, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
As soon as the Kindle Touch is out in the UK, I'll be back round all the shops playing with them all over again.
The Kindle Touch is very good indeed. I was fortunate enough to have someone in the US send me one here in the UK, and I find it to be excellent. I thought I might be bothered by the lack of physical page-turn buttons, but for me it's a complete non-issue.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote