View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 07:53 AM   #247
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.Booxtor can talk to the animals.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Hi,
I've bought the Boox m92 through ereader-store.de, received device today and I have really serious problem with it. While it seems to work flawlessly when it's on (I've checked the basic features - browsing epub,pdfs,connecting to pc, no crashes/freexes), but the process of switching device on is a disaster! Before it's on I have to do a hard reset a few times by pressing the hole in the back. In most cases it does not respond at all to pressing the power button (yes, I keep it pressed for a few seconds!) or it displays the boot screen (image with two books and e-reader), but the progress bar does not show up.
I'm really annoyed with this issue, and from my point of view its unacceptable to have a 15% chance to switch the reader normally by pressing the power button. Anyone had the same problem? Is it general issue or something is wrong with my particular device and I should immediately send it back?
Hi,

Please try to install the new firmware . It solves some bugs of very first (delivered) firmware (like missing Websites in the Website directory).
I hope it helps to solve your problem too. If not - I will exchange the device.

Regards
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote