View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 01:09 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I agree that you should be able to read the books while the Kindle stays un-registered. I asked Amazon recently how to handle a kid with a Kindle (a kid whom you don't trust with your credit card!) and they said to de-register the Kindle so it couldn't purchase, but could still read. I think that will apply to this case as well. But you'll have to read these before you register and buy anything of your own, cuz they probably will disappear then.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote