View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 07:27 AM   #7
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystl View Post
When you buy from Amazon, do you have problems? For me, it always shunts me over to the German website which is much more limited.
I bought from amazon.com for a while, but when a book was geographically restricted they refused. I know it's possible to use proxy servers, etc. but really, I can't be bothered. If they don't want to sell a book, they will lose the deal.
I finally swapped to amazon.de and at least for me, there is enough of English stuff. Mostly, they have the best prices.

Before going to Munich, better take a trip to Linz, it was there on display a few days ago. (Saturn and Thalia)
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote