View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
tdonline
Zealot
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Scissors, thanks! It seems to have worked for Foreign Policy. I'll check Time and others when it's their turn to download.

I was a bit bummed out when I saw the blank screen again for the first article. But a couple of swipes and the text showed up. Seems the article starts after a couple of blank pages. Doesn't worry me much as long as I get the story.

So do you think this bug will be addressed in the next update? Or has it not yet been figured out?
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote