View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #691
sun surfer
in this great future
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad mini & sony 950
Didn't get anywhere near my goal of 50 in 2011 but I'm happy with what I read and always knew that it would be a big challenge for me. Well, hope springs eternal and there's always 2012!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
And DONE!!!

I know some of them may not "count" for most people, but they do for me.

Like the "Walking Dead" Hardback collections, yes they are comics, but 12 of them in a HB is around 300 or so pages, and they can be wordy at times.

http://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/26894
Congrats and nothing wrong with counting "The Walking Dead". I did too! I figured it helped even out the page counts of some other much longer books I read.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote