View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 05:22 PM   #15
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxGirl View Post
Hmmm... I've got it adding the empty book, and then adding the metadata to the book. It's working so far in a couple of tests.. Once I've run it without needing any edits, I'll post it here in case anyone wants to mess with it.

It's not super user-friendly, and requires ruby and some rubygems libraries, along with an amazon AWS account, but it does appear to work so far...
Yes, please, I'm more "plain", I add metadata and later the book with a bat file, but I give the params, I don't get them from internet.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote