View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:40 PM   #45
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi guys, sorry I haven't read through the entire thread, but wanted to assure everyone that there is no conspiracy Adobe ePubs should not be using Kobo CSS as many of you have pointed out.

I'm not on the content development team but they are aware of the problem and are working to fix it and republish impacted books. Sorry for not replying earlier, things a bit busy as you can well imagine

I'll relay what information I can from the team as I get it. Hope that clears some things up.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote