View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #10
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkndog View Post
I returned a Nook Tablet and got an Acer Iconia A100. Very snappy 7 inch tablet. Meets your spec requirements except for the stylus. I recommend it.

The only bad items are the battery life (~ 5 hours max) and some people complain about less than perfect viewing angles (hasn't been an issue with me though).
I am entertaining returning the NT and getting the ACER but every Best Buy within 100 miles of me has it listed as unavailable with no shipping as well.

I played with in the store today and I had to connect WiFi and a few other things. A clerk came over and was impressed with it as well!

I won't mind trying the Acer for Honeycomb on the cheap. It is $259 at BB but I guess they could put any low price they want on it (much like the Blackberry Playbook for $199 which isn't available either)!

Last edited by robertc88; 12-28-2011 at 04:16 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote