View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 02:46 PM   #25
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismatt View Post
Having a slightly different issue with the ES File Explorer.

When I attempt to do a scan, it thinks about it for a minute (scanning, scanning) and then boots me out of the program, back to whatever screen I was on to access the app.

Does your PC show up at all when scanning with ES File Explorer? As soon as it pops in you can use the Back Arrow from the Options Bar to end the Scan. If it is not showing up, verify the settings in post # 10 of this thread assuming you have a Windows PC. Also, if you have a Firewall or Internet Security Suite you need to make sure the Trust Level is set to Share. For example in Norton 2011, under Network Security click on Network Security Map, Edit Network Details, and Edit the Trust Level to Shared. Other Security Suites will obviously be different but similar.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote